Friday, January 12, 2024

Alec Musser obit

Alec Musser, ‘All My Children' Actor, Dies at 50

 

He was not on the list.


Alec Musser, best known for playing Del Henry on the ABC soap opera All My Children, has died. He was 50.

The actor's fiancée Paige Press took to her Instagram Stories on Saturday to share the news of his death. She also told TMZ that Musser died Friday night at his home in Del Mar, California. A cause of death was not revealed.

"RIP to the love of my life," Press wrote in a series of posts, which also included photos of them throughout their time as a couple. "I will never stop loving you. My heart is broken."

"Today is the worst day of my life. We were so happy," she added before addressing Musser directly in another post, "You were the best fiancée I could of ever asked for."

Born April 11, 1973, Musser went on to win the second season of the reality series I Wanna Be a Soap Star, which is how he scored his role on All My Children from 2005 to 2007.

Musser's other acting credits included the 2010 movie Grown Ups, which starred Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Maya Rudolph and Salma Hayek.

Sandler paid tribute to Musser on Instagram, writing, "I loved this guy. Cannot believe he is gone. Such a wonderful, funny good man. Thinking of him and his family and sending all my love. A true great sweetheart of a person."

He also made appearances in the TV series Rita Rocks in 2009, Desperate Housewives in 2011 and Road to the Altar in 2009.

Press also shared on her Instagram Stories that Musser was a former Abercrombie & Fitch model. She added that he was the "best dog dad" and that "Rue [their puppy] will never stop loving her dad."

No comments:

Post a Comment